Yes! The Summer are for fun and hobbies. But how about giving your whiz kid an opportunity to come face to face with the technology of future?
Let your child take a break from regular studies and explore & enjoy something truly innovative that is fun & yet helps developing critical thinking skills along with nurturing creativity!
Robokidz summer Camp is a new way of connecting with curious minds that are more practical, purposeful and playful.
This is beginner level workshop for kids of 6 to 16 Years. Aim of the workshop is to get kids excited about making their first working robot.
Suitable for students from Std.6 Onwards
Duration: 5 Days/ 2 Hrs. per day
- Programming Autonomous Robots
- Obstacle Detector Robot
- Object Kicker Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Difference between Wired and Autonomous Robots
- Basics of Robotics Programming
- Learning different programming syntax
- Concept of Infrared
- Working with Infrared Sensor
- Building various projects using Infrared Sensor
- Concept Learning
- Assembling the Robot using the kit provided
- Testing the working of Robot
- Doubt clearing and troubleshooting
- Certificate distribution